Fans React To Thando Thabethe’s Last Scene On Generations The Legacy


Fans React To Thando Thabethe’s Last Scene On Generations The Legacy. She has been around for years, but her star shone more as she joined the cast of Generations The Legacy. Last year she announced she was leaving, and Monday evening was her last scene on the popular show.”My final episode on Generations tonight…we say a final goodbye to Nolwazi,” she announced.

Fans React

@Thando_Thabethe Girl Thank you for the Laughs, Cries and Happiness on @Gen_legacy ... I loved watching you almost everyday🙏❤️... I am really going to miss you on my TV Screen but in the same breathe wish your more blessings in your Future endeavors🙏😉❤️


This girl came as a bubbly girl who loved parties and became a successful woman.. We will always love NOLWAZI..💜💚@thando_thabethe
My final episode on Generations tonight...we say a final goodbye to Nolwazi 😞😞😞
My final episode on Generations tonight...we say a final goodbye to Nolwazi 😞😞😞
I'm so gonna miss seeing de juicy Nolwazi..She had de sauce and worked hard for what she wanted..goodbye
We've not only witnessed Nolwazi grow as a character but you've let us peep on Thando constant flourishes within the Nolwazi character (as ambiguous as it may sounds).
We thank you for serving justice to the character...😢https://twitter.com/Thando_Thabethe/status/950431256843620352 

“And that is it, what an honor, and privilege…thank you for letting me into your living rooms every night #GenerationsTheLegacy. Farewell my Nolwazi,” Thando said in appreciation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woman arrested after boyfriend faints due to punani smell

Meet the woman who has South Africa’s sweetest punani

Pr0stitute gives birth to a dead horse during all night prayer session