Concerned mother blasts Burger King SA on Twitter


A Cape Town mother was "horrified" by the meat patty that Burger King served her family.
Nikki Smal (Twitter handle) used Twitter to express her disgust at the burgers she bought for her children at a Burger King in Cape Town.
She claimed that "hell would have to freeze over" before she allowed her child to eat what is pictured to be a grey stale-looking patty.
Nikki Smal
@nikki_viola
Hey @BurgerKingZA, please can we actually talk about what is going on here? I don’t eat meat but my family does and hell would have to freeze over before I allowed my child consume this. I am absolutely horrified tbh.
Other concerned Twitter users replied to her tweet to substantiate and share similar patties, claiming that the Burger King has been serving such meat for quite a while.
View image on TwitterView image on Twitter
Acacios Carlos
@Los_Acacios
Replying to @nikki_viola @BurgerKingZA
It’s been like this for a longtime
8:14 PM – Dec 24, 2017
35 35 Replies 66 66 Retweets 47 47 likes
Twitter Ads info and privacy
Some claimed that the patties were not real meat.
Burger King has responded to her complaint:
24 Dec
Nikki Smal
@nikki_viola
Hey @BurgerKingZA, please can we actually talk about what is going on here? I don’t eat meat but my family does and hell would have to freeze over before I allowed my child consume this. I am absolutely horrified tbh. pic.twitter.com/euXmLOyVvr
Burger King ZA
✔
@BurgerKingZA
Hi.Thank you for bringing it to our attention. We would like to get in touch with you, please DM us your mobile number.Thanks.
3:36 PM – Dec 24, 2017
37 37 Replies 4 4 Retweets 18 18 likes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woman arrested after boyfriend faints due to punani smell

Meet the woman who has South Africa’s sweetest punani

Pr0stitute gives birth to a dead horse during all night prayer session